The VOICE Refugee Forum
The call in english and German:
Stop the tightening of the asylum law against the refugees!
Oct., 13, 10 AM, Staatskanzlei, Erfurt
On tuesday, Oct. 13 the thuringian state government will decide weather or not they will endorse the thightening of the asylum law that will be consulted in the Bundesrat on Oct. 16.
The new asylum law will bring:
- more isolation through longer centralized accomodation in Lager
- Reintroducing of the voucher system for social benefits instead of money
- more and faster evictions without prior notice
- more so-called safe third countries
- special Lager and special treatment for refugees from so-called safe third countries, meaning a massive restriction of their rights
- denial of medical treatment and supply beyond the subsistence level (only food packages and a roof over the head) for people who resist their eviction